Friday, April 11, 2014

Pop Sugar must have box April 2014 and a new pillow...randomness

Popsugar as been on a roll lately.  I've Really enjoyed the last few boxes they have put out.  This months box was no exception.  It is my favorite monthly box but I have a feeling Stitch fix might be giving them a run for the money. 

So lets get started and see what is in the April box!

Look I actually used a craft supply today.  Didnt see the scissors so used the lovely bone folder to cover up my address and open the box.  yeah, i'm crafty like that







First off out of the box I saw these tea towels.  The colors were soo cute. I loved the brightness of them and it made me just crave spring more.  I already threatened the hubby not to be using them to clean stuff with.  These are for covering food and stuff like that
We also got this cute bag that folds up into a little pouch for carrying shopping..yeah! I like the pattern, for the retail price though i thought it should be thicker but then it probably wouldn't fold up so nice either. Its by Blue avocado and retails for $25


The star of the show was this eyeshadow pallet from two faced.  I love it!  It came with instructions on how to create 3 different looks in 3 minutes




The box also came with a graphic image pocket notebook and some Caldrea hand soap.  It also had a box of trail mix. Not sure what happened because I didn't get photos of these Items.  Maybe I'll add them in a little bit.  I wasn't feeling the best today and had to go to the chiropractor to have some work done on my nect.  Which brings me to this $$ purchase of the day.   A new temperpedic pillow.  at this point i'm willing to try anything.  I'll let you know if it actually helps.

I will say it has a strange smell.  How long does that take to go away?



No comments: