Saturday, April 28, 2012

I love fancy pants

I just love fancy pants paper!! Its one of my addictions. Since our LSS closed a few years ago I haven't bought any. Today on Crafty Steals they had a 50 sheet fancy pants grab bag (you don't know exactly what you'll get) for only $15!! I pay a buck a sheet for this stuff so that is a $50 value!! I also went into their past steals and found some fancy pants paper kit/collection for 10.99. It is called t0 the moon. It is so cute! for only $10.99 this is packed! 12 sheets of paper, 2 transparencies, rub ons, alphabet stickers, glitter cuts and dimensional stickers!! yes please!!!
The last thing I picked up is by another one of my favorite paper companies crate paper (nothing compares to fancy pants for me. Its like a whole kit too. Its from the Random collection. It contains 18 sheets of double sided crate paper *this stuff is expensive*, designer die cuts *i think these alone are $6*,border stickers, phrase stickers, stand outs and trim!! Its sooo pretty!

No comments: