Thursday, March 29, 2012

Nope I didn't fall off the face of the Earth

I've been so busy lately. I haven't updated my blog in 5 months!! Got together with some friends over the weekend and made some cards. :) Forgot how much I loved doing that.

Here are a few I did

this one is using one of my favorite paper pretties stamps. I colored it with copics

Photobucket


This one is using a stamping up stamp I borrowed. The birds are colored with copics and the paper is printed out off my imagine! I think from the blossom cartridge

Photobucket


here is another using the same stamp and more paper from the imagine
Photobucket

I love going to crops cause you can borrow and trade your stamps with others. Here is another stamp I got to use with the cute frog. :) I think it is stamping up. Colored with copics. The paper is from the imagine

Photobucket

And another version of the same
Photobucket

No comments: