Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cricut Imagine

Last night I ordered the new Cricut Imagine!!! Whooo HOOOO! I'm really excited! I think I clapped my hands together like a 5 year old on its birthday today! :) I ordered it from HSN on the official launch. I am Sooo Excited! Wait, I already said that!

Anyway, It comes with 3 cartridges.

The first is Imagine more


The second is best friends




The third is Nursery tails! Isn't that super cute?





If you are a member of the cricut circle you also get Lori's Garden.





I really hope this machine gets my creative mojo going. I'm already planning scrapbook pages with it! :)


Two of the other cartridges they have announced that I just love are Yummy and Snow Angels

CHECK THESE OUT!

Snow angel is my favorite out of all of them




Nursery tails and Snow angels are by Sheri berry designs. You can see the artists website HERE

Her blog is here.

Other companies such as cosmo cricket were used to design these carts.
Kate's kitchen looks like it was taken from cosmo cricket. Parks of the Early bird collection look like they were used as inspiration

Material girl looks like best friends.

The scissors on the imagine cart look like those in the girl friday line.


She also designed the Savory cart.

No comments: