Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Preschool Days




This is a photo from two years ago. I'm a little behind. I used my gypsy to design this layout. It was nice having it all planned out before I started. I used all mixed up for the ABC and 123. The scissors are actually from the Disney princess cartridge called Happily ever after. I used the search feature on the gypsy to figure out if I had a cartridge with a pair of scissors on it and it brought up the Disney one. I was surprised and would of never looked there. I also did a search for "apple" and found a lot of cartridges have apples on them! I ended up picking the apple ha ha... from the cartridge doodlecharms. Even though it is one of the older cartridges I think it has one of the best apples!

2 comments:

goatesgirl said...

very cute...I usually use the scissors from locker talk but these are super cute

ScrapHappySteph said...

this is great!