Sunday, September 20, 2009

Well Tomorrow is the day

No more excuses of nursing school or moving. Tomorrow is D day. Yup, going on yet another diet. Its so depressing when i think of the many i've been on. I was hoping that I would have less stress with nursing school being over that I would just drop a few pounds automatically. Well I have a few. I've lost 4 pounds in the last two months. This is ok...but I think with me trying it will be more.

So tomorrow i'm going to start watching things more carefully, exercising more often and drinking more water. Sounds perfect right? Lol

I also recently read an article that said people that journal all their food lose more weight than those dieters that dont. So, i'm going to give that a try as well.

As far as scrapbooking its taken a back seat. I've only made one page since I been here. I hope to get that one posted soon. Its a halloween page.

Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!! You can do it!!! I just joined WW again, its my third week and I've lost 7 pds so far. I do have my screw-ups. Like we went out to eat this afternoon and then I had taco bell for dinner, weekends are the worst for me, but Usually I'm really good during the week. And I've been using the EA Sports active for Wii and that has been really motivating me to work out some as well. I'm following your blog now, so I can't wait to hear about your weight loss :-)

scubascrapper brandi said...

good luck. i too am on the same journey as you. i am going to Weight Watchers and i think they are onto something with the journaling everything that goes into your mouth. i tend to lose more weight when i stick to the journaling!

~BridgetL~ said...

Wishing you good luck. I am going to be starting again tomorrow too.