Monday, August 31, 2009

my tribute to Cricut



I've been stamping so much i've been ignoring my favorite tool in the world! MY CRICUT EXPRESSION! I really love this machine. I've dabbled in almost every other die cut machine out there but the cricut has been my favorite hands down. Take these 7 dwarfs above. I cut those out and for my daughters 5th birthday party and they are 14 inches tall. They made great decorations. I love that you can adjust the size and cut out images in almost any size you want.



above is a poster i made for my daughter..it is huge. maybe 2 ft by 3 ft? It is the standard size of a poster. I pieced together 12x12 paper and put it in a poster frame I got from walmart.
It was fun..of course kennedys room is decorated in lil mermaid. She is a princess afterall.

Next is a frame for Andrews room. He has a cars theme. We also had a cars birthday party for him but I was so busy with school I didn't get a chance to make my own decorations..ugh.

This I made at CHA.

Last but not least this is how I store my cartridges. This is a plano flip slider I bought. It is meant to hold fishing tackle. My cartridges fit fine but it was hard to get them out of the slots. So, i got out my crop a dile and added a hole for ribbon to pop out the cart.

1 comment:

Jess (aka Sparksgal) said...

Love this idea - I'll have to see if I can find one of these and use it for my carts. It's such a pain to take my carts with me to crops in the big boxes. Thanks for sharing!