Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Whiff of Joy challenge Sketch #47

In honor of whiff of joy's one year anniversary they are having a special sketch challenge. Winners will be picked to be a guest designer for their anniversary blog hop! How cool is that? I love these whiff of joy stamps as you can see from how often I use them on my blog. They are the sweetest!
Its freezing here today...so much for it being July. So, I thought I'd get out this cutie stamp for the challenge.

First here is the sketch for the challenge:
And here is mine. The inside says "you're my cup of cocoa!"



Is anyone else jealous of this girls hair? ughh...I'm going to grow mine back out.

Anyway...wow that was off topic. Here are the specifics.
Cardstock: bazzil, Pattern paper: daisy D's Stickers: daisy D's , circle and scallop cut using mini monograms from cricut. Colored with copics. Willow stamp is by WHiff of joy. The you're my cup of cocoa stamp is by house mouse. :) thanks for looking

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Love those colors...and your coloring is superb.

Mary Director said...

Love the design and the paper you used.

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, fab colour combination :-)

x

Kim Dellow said...

Adore the papers, and love the colour combo so striking. Fabulous. Kim

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card! I love the papers and the great colour combo. I feel like having a cup of cocoa, now! :)

Vanja

Lotti said...

What a wonderful card in such warm colours - looks like fall already! *smile*