Thursday, June 11, 2009

Copic challenge Number 5 clear things



This weeks challenge over at copic creations was to make something with a clear or transparent stamp. I looked through all my stamps (i have quite a few too) and could only find two things that would possibly qualify. I had never used this baby bottle stamp though so I went with it. The baby bottle is by CTMH. The baby and saying are from studio G. I used my copic markers to color in the image. I wasnt really sure how to color the bottle... I think it turned out ok. I wish i could of got it to look more like I imagined though. The flowers and front of the card minus image are all sprayed with lime green glimmer mist. It really sparkles in person. Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute, love the image. hugs rachxx

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

What a cute card! Very nicely colored and that image is adorable. Thanks for joining the Copic Creations challenge.