Wednesday, June 24, 2015

June Stamps of life Kit

I've made a few kits using the new Stamps of Life June kit.  I just love how everything coordinates! 

This first card is a quick thank you note.  Everything is from the June kit

This second card is also from the June kit.  I stamped the sentiment in different colors of ink I already owned.  The only thing not from the kit is the bling.  I love that the kit includes a new word die with shadow.  This month it is Hooray









This last card uses embellishments and paper from the June kit.  The stamp set is from Simon says stamp.  It is called slumber party.  I had to have this stamp set because my daughter was in love with a teddy bear when she was little.  Actually she still has it and I'll see her holding it once in a while.  I made this card for my daughters Birthday.  The sentiment is from inkadinkado

1 comment:

Donna K said...

I'm loving the twines on those first two cards and those cork hearts are SO cute, Jen. I also think you did a great job coloring that little lady on your third creation. She's a sweetie for sure. Also...thank you for your visit during our CDD hop. I appreciate your kind comments so much. I have a lot to learn when it comes to coloring but it's fun to practice. Hope you have a fabulous rest of the week. xx Donna K