Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Renewed love for crafting!

I'm not sure what happened but I was in a real crafting slump.  I think I got really busy and just didn't make time for it like I did previously.  I went to the Mega Meet in Novi, MI last week and it really renewed my love for crafting.  The Mega meet is a expo of craft vendors and they also offer classes.  I think it is always the week of mothers day in May if your interested in going next year.

One of the booths I discovered was by Darcie Heater.  She has different stamp sets and these tin pin embellishments that work with the stamps.  The images below are all from a card kit that was at the booth.  It came with the stamp set, papers that were pre colored and the tin pins.  I made all this with one of the kits.  I thought the images were adorable.  


I purchased a lot from this booth.  I bought several stamp sets and a ton of the tin pin embellishments.  I also purchased a second card kit.  Here are some of the items from that kit.





This kit also came with the stamp set, tin pins and all the preprinted papers to make the projects. It also came with an acrylic frame/album for for the life of me I haven't figured out how to put it together yet.

Were you at the mega meet? What did you think?  Leave a comment and let me know you were there or if you seen these stamps.  Let me know if you had a favorite class that you took.

Here are some photos I took from the booth.  I didn't make these cards but they were there as examples




No comments: