Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Project Life 2012 January

This is my first page scrapbooking in "project life" style. I am not sure what I think about this technique yet. I really liked the fact that it went together fairly quickly. I didn't have to think about it too much. It made me focus more on journaling. I just really miss it being on a 12x12 page. I did purchase the page protectors by Becky Higgens. They are good quality. They remind me of CTMH brand. I purchased the colbalt kit off of Amazon. It took forever waiting for everything to get in stock. I think everything is in stock now but I haven't looked for a few days. For those of you that have never heard of project life before let me explain what I think it is. You basically take a lot of the stress out of scrapbooking. You focus on getting your photos in books and having a record. You can record silly daily moments that otherwise would go undocumented because you wouldn't do a full page about that topic. I have so many photos to get into albums. I feel like I am so behind and will never get caught up. So, I am going to use project life to help me catch up on some photos. I will still do my normal 12x12 layouts as I feel moved. I will still do the 12x12 for bigger events.
I used several cricut cartridges on this page. I used Designers Calendar for the title "January". I used Joys of the season for the snowflake. The lobster and crab are off of From my Kitchen and filled in on the imagine with The Good Old Days (i love the polka dots on here).

No comments: