Tuesday, May 29, 2012

First year with a goalie!

I did this layout using my new Out of Character cartridge. I scraplifted a layout by Jennifer Yates on the cricut circle blog. Have to give her the credit for this idea. i used the same title and soccer theme. The Out of Character cartridge is a circle exclusive. papers are by Create paper Neighborhood collection. The border around the page is from Love you a Latte cartridge. The soccer balls are from Life's a Party. i didn't own this cartridge but a sweet lady on the message board sent me a few :) This was a big year for Kennedy's soccer because this is the first year they get to use goalies! :) Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Josie0602 said...

That is just a gorgeous layout!!! I need to get busy and play with my Out Of Character cartridge!!

Tracy