Thursday, March 17, 2011

How Low can it go?

If you click on the photos you can enlarge the detail of the patterns.






href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgqb0J1Kw9NrP8iSrpu165WzvRvJ9_oyz2rKlw7apB540sDByIAw7CcN8BzYeDXujdYtVjibqFVtzU49sY_dbO8G27z2q2uBXdHF8e22L24M3-z6yoT2jPz8PPWIy-B9SLojHL7qYkL1jg0/s1600/DSCN0735.JPG">
Happy Saint Patricks Day!! So, My imagine has been reading low ink the last couple days. I had an extra color cartridge (or two) so I thought maybe I could print out a couple sheets of paper before changing the ink. Well, I printed out 8 full sheets and you cannot even see a difference in the printing! So I am going to keep using this cartridge for a while until the ink starts to fade. 8 full pages!! :) These pages are from the blossom pattern cartridge. I really like them.




And I got some happy mail the other day from Cricutaddicted Anabel. Thanks Anabel! I can't wait to do something fun for the kids with the heart puzzles!


3 comments:

L.B. said...

god to know what Low means...it means keep going until you see a difference and than change it out!! Thsk for sharing

Stacy said...

Jen,
The papers look fantastic, and oh my gosh, how cute are your kids?
I love it
Hugs
Stacy

Stacy said...

Jen,
Just me again. I wanted to let you know that I have a blog award for you
Hugs
Stacy