Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Challenge Contest

So, I was talking with my pal Bethany today (THERE IS YOUR SHOUT OUT!).... We always have a great time talking on the phone. We have been challenging each other to do challenges! So, it was her turn to pick and this is what she came up with (she comes up with some crazy stuff)! We are challenging each other to see who can do the most challenges! Ha ha ha... It counts for entering contests too.

So, so far its 1 nothing unless she has entered! Today I entered a contest over at my pink stamper to win some goodies from jinger adams! So far I have about a 1:1100 chance! LOL but it was fun entering. You can see that contest by clicking HERE.

feel free to play along with us and post on your blog what you have done. Leave us a comment to let us know how many challenges you have completed. I think it will end when one of us actually wins something! :)

Beth, I just entered the contest at my pink stamper too for the halloween cart! 2 nada. You better get busy

No comments: