Saturday, July 4, 2009

What will Cricut come up with next? more clues added

If you're one of my crafting pals than you know I'm totally obsessed with Cricut products by provo craft. Last year when I went to CHA I spent a good amount of time ooohing and ahhhing at the provo craft booth. I'm so bummed that I wont be attending this year.

Anyway, when you go on Cricut's message board they give clues about their next new release. i guess they are planning a big release at CHA. The clues sound fun and i'm so curious what it is.

1. This thing is touchy but it never gets mad
2. Roam if you want to, roam around the world
3. You may have to power down during takeoff
4. Colors, Shapes, Designs! Oh my!
5. now you can create on the go, anywhere.
6. Carry all your cartridges at once. (say what?? I'm listening...yeah!)

7. Power it on and you're on a design road trip
8. the crop will be redefined
9. This thing knows how to easily locate all your art.

10. Like doing things your way? You'll love this.


I'm soooo curious! I'm not sure what it is but I'm sure i'll have to have it. lol


So, what do you interpret the clues as meaning? Leave me a comment and let me know.

1 comment:

Mary Director said...

Wonder if it is some type of electronic device that will allow you to create designs for the Cricut. Sounds like it is portable. Hmmmm... will be interesting to see what they come up with.