Wednesday, July 8, 2009

opposites attract


Well, still trying to build up my files on here...See on the side the different "tags"? Then I can go to a particular cartridge and see what I did with it and what it looks like at a glance


Anyway, Here is a cartridge I did with opposites attract cartridge. I really like this cart. Its a fun font. The scalloped circle at the bottom was done with mini monograms. I go to that cart for my scalloped circles everytime.


Sorry for all the old layouts but I have no time to make anything right now. We have a showing on our house tomorrow so I can't pull out my stuff to really play..whoa is me right?


Here is one I called Christmas Cuties. It is my niece and daughter. I used opposites attract on this one also



another one with opposites attract

No comments: