Monday, July 6, 2009

Mama Said there would be days like this.... Printing press


Well, this is a layout I did two years ago but I'm still wanting to share cricut layouts with you.

The journaling basically talks about my struggles and joys in being a stay at home mom.
I took strips of one sheet of pattern paper and broke it up along the edge of the other square of pattern paper to add interest. I wanted the focus to be on the journaling and photo so i didn't add a lot of embellishing on this page.

USED:
Junkitz pattern papers
Bazzill Cardstock
Quickutz mini arrows
Bazzill Brads
a Trusty journaling pen
Cricut - Printing press


I really love printing press and I don't think it really gets the attention it deserves. It is a great font!

Here is another page I did using printing press. Isn't the varied font cool?

No comments: