Saturday, June 20, 2009

Fun color throwdown challenge #47/copic creations challenge number 6



This week over at color challenge #47. The challenge was to use these three colors. I didn't have the exact colors but I used the closest copics I had. :) Fun challenge. The image is whiff of joy. Isnt he cute? I also combined this with another copic challenge at copic creations this week to color an image with wood in it. :) Thanks for looking

Thanks for looking. While you are at my blog be sure to put in for my BLOG CANDY!! You can do that by clicking HERE

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Very cute!! Your colors are fine!!! Thanks for playing the Throwdown--hope to see you again next time!

dpkennedy said...

Great job with the colors! He is very cute! Thanks so much for playing the CTD!

Jane Wetzel said...

Love this dp and your image is sweet!

Banu said...

Very nice :)

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Very cute card Jennifer. Love that image and the way you colored it. Thanks for joining our challenge.