Saturday, April 4, 2009

Once upon a time


I just wanted to show you all that I am actually a scrapbooker too. I haven't made a layout all year! This was actually made December 26th, 2008. Sad right? Well, hopefully that will all change soon. I'm in Nursing school which is so important it gets a capital "N". :) It takes up a lot of my time and I don't have as much time for crafting as I used to. I think thats why I have been more into card making lately. It doesn't take as much planning or time as layouts do.

Anyway, this is a layout of my daughter. I believe she was about 11 months old here. She loves this teddy and still has it at age 5. The title and mat for the stamp were both cut out of the cricut. The cricut alphabet is called alphalicious. The stamp I just had to have since it was of a lil girl and her teddy. That is from Paper pretties. I used some glimmer mist on the chipboard. The paper is by bo bunny

No comments: