Thursday, April 2, 2009

ok, since I have now managed to figure out how to make word posts I thought I've give myself a try at a word post with a photo in it! Yes, i'm being brave here. I'll probably crash my computer or something....anyway, cross your fingers cause here I go.


This lovely lil stamp is by whiff of joy. I'm totally addicted to their images these days. It goes right along with my marker addiction.

This stamp set is lying matthew. Isnt he an ANGEL!? Literally. Such a sweet boy. I colored it by hand in copic markers and outlined in C1 grey. Did a faux bow..gotta love tacky tape. I also did some distressing around the mat of the image. It is a distressing tool that roughs up your edges for a more shappy look. The paper came this way...it was called blue fizz. I bought it long before my cuttlebug days and never used it cause it was such expensive paper...so I finally brought it out on this lovely boy.


Here is another card I did from Whiff of joy stamp sets.

She is so sweet and reminds me of my childhood days when I loved holly hobby. She is so sweet. I colored her in copics and would of loved if I would of had some diamond glass to do on the raindrops...but most of my scrapbook supplies are in storage until the house is sold. uhhh sad for me huh? I do have a stash of enough though to do some cards.

1 comment:

Naoual said...

Your cards are lovely Jen. Love the papers you used, so pretty! I used the same stamp as you (Matthew) for the Whiff of Joy challenge! Love that cutie.

I'm happy you figured out how to blog, now you can show us more of your fab cards! :o)

xx Naoual