Saturday, April 11, 2009

Copic Color challenge #8



So, I combined the copic color challenge with my own personal challenge to use up some of my old stuff! :) The copic color challenge this week was to use these three colors. Aren't they pretty? The image is stamping bella. I used the three main colors with a highlighting color for the red and green and also EOO for skin tones.

Any advice on getting better photos of cards? I am using the close up option on my rebel and still i'm not getting the best photos of my cards. Its annoying to say the least. I'm annoyed that our scanner broke and we haven't replaced it

anyway, the image is so cute. Made by stamping bella. The tag in the flower is heidi swapp. The flower i think is petaloo. Paper is K&I and DCWV.
Bling by Heidi swapp also. Thanks for looking. If you would like to join this challenge you can find details about it here.

5 comments:

A Hovel to Home said...

What a lovely card. Thank you for taking part.

I was lucky enough to get one of those collapsable light tents from Christmas from Guy, and it works a treat for photographing cards.

Kay
(Toodles and Binks)

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

YAY!!!!! I LOVE YOUR BLOG.....I have added yours to mine as well. I can't wait to see more of your work. Happy Easter!! Hugs, T

Sumtoy said...

Love the card...great coloring.

Lisa Kind said...

Great card! Thanks for playing in our challenge! Hope to see you next week.

Lisa

Adele said...

Love this image, a great card.

Thank you for joining us at Copic Colour Challenge.

love Dingle.xx