Sunday, June 17, 2007

Trying to get published

I've been trying for a while now to get published in some scrapbook magazines. Don't ask me why its important to me...I just want to try it. I think it would be cool to have some work published. I think once it happens I will either get over it or be so excited I will submit everything. I have been published a few places on line and in some online magazines but I want more. :)

I guess I will keep trying to submit. It is frustrating though.

Today I signed up to be in a contest at scrapbook.com It is called the lucky 7 contest. You get to submit 7 layouts for a chance at 7 prizes for 700 bucks and there are probably 7million other people entering. lol It endes on July 7th of course!! :) I'm going to try to submit something everyday. It does take a while since you have to know all the manufacturers and looks for calls and such.

Jen

No comments: